What are you trying to achieve for your business?
- Increased sales?
- Greater awareness and visibility?
- Recognition as a thought leader in your industry?
- An improved image or more positive public perception?
- Launch a new product or service?
As a business owner, you have certain goals — things you would like to accomplish that will help sustain and grow your business. To make things happen for your business, you need to get the word out about who you are and what you offer, and you need to get it out to the masses. A vast market of prospective customers is out there, but they won’t really know about you until you get your company’s name and your core messages in front of them.
BBWrites Strategic Communications can help you with getting the word out about your products or services and increasing awareness of your business in the marketplace, thereby generating customer leads, increasing market share and gaining industry recognition. We develop and execute unique, creative and strategic public relations and communications programs that are well-integrated with your overall marketing effort and meet your business objectives.
Do you know:
- Who (exactly) your target audiences are?
- What messages you should convey to them?
- How to reach them effectively with your messages?
To really achieve results for your business, you need to know the answers to these questions.
At BBWrites Strategic Communications, we are focused on helping you reach and connect with your target customers by:
- Refining your core message so it resonates clearly and convincingly;
- Determining the right audience to target with that message;
- Selecting the best media channels for reaching your target audience; and
- Employing a combination of the traditional, online and social media to ensure we deliver that message in a way that will be most effective in returning results for you.
We are more than just a consultant — we become your business partner and work with you as a member of your team, maintaining a focus on your business goals and achieving success.
Why Do Public Relations?
- PR is the most effective vehicle for getting the word out — and delivering your message — to your target market and reaching your target audience;
- Establishing your brand and your market position is best achieved by building awareness through public relations;
- Media coverage provides third-party validation, as company mentions in articles and blogs are perceived as endorsements (this validation is not achieved with advertising and other marketing tools);
- PR establishes credibility in the minds of your target audience (accomplished through by-lined articles, speaking engagements and blog writing — opportunities to present and position your company as an expert in its field);
- PR helps accomplish several business goals: enhance visibility, increase customer base, generate better-quality business leads, achieve recognition in your industry, enter a new market or geographical area, capture greater market share, establish a positive or strong public image, and control public perceptions.