What We Deliver
Not Your Typical Public Relations or Communications…
We bring a high level of energy and a wealth of enthusiasm and creativity to each of our client engagements, driving to ensure you are positioned for success. Our services are value-added and customized to meet your goals and needs — never cookie-cutter. We utilize strengths in the following key areas to execute programs that are focused, dynamic and powerful:
- Message development – We help you develop a clear, strong and compelling message that will resonate with your target audience, and then hone it for each individual segment of your audience to ensure it “reaches” and connects with them.
- Strategic planning – We put a plan in place for every campaign and project to ensure that it meets your business goals and is well-coordinated to reach the right audience through the right channels.
- High-quality written communications – We bring a lifetime of journalism and professional writing experience to deliver web and print writing projects with creative and powerful copy that gets you noticed.
- Relationship-building – As your business partner, we are also a representative of your company, building enduring relationships with the media, industry analysts, your customers/clients, your vendors and partners.
- Integrated marketing – Companies need to utilize a number of different marketing vehicles and communicate through multiple channels to ensure they are getting their message out there and connecting with all their target audiences. We integrate the right mix of activities and use both the traditional and social media to deliver a well-timed, effective campaign that will capture the attention of new customers.
Full-Service Public Relations and Marketing Communications
- Press Releases, including financials
- Customer Case Studies/Success Stories
- Feature and bylined articles
- White papers – technical or marketing papers
- Business and executive communications
- Website Copy
- Blog posts (Ghostblogging)
- Corporate media packages/online press rooms
Strategic Counsel & Execution:
- PR Program planning
- Message development
- Media relations/outreach
- Social media – building presence, conducting activity and outreach
- Market positioning
- Product & company launches
- Competitive and market research
- Industry analyst relations
- Perception analyses (Customers, media, analysts)
- Customer and partner relations
- Media/spokesperson training
- Speaker placement
- Industry awards submissions
- Trade show/events coordination and promotion
- Email campaigns